Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1 Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1

You guys did a great job!

The animation is really well done and the sound design is pretty good too, I especially like the sound of the monsters closing their eyes one by one.

My only gripes are that two of the short stories, 2 and 4, are a bit similar and I think the third story could have been explored a little bit more.

The black and white style reminds me of the movie 'Fear[s] of the Dark' as well. Looking forward to the next volumes and where you take them!

LinkTCOne responds:

All valid points, after a while these two sentence story things get very similar! Thanks for the feedback!

Ladies of the Night Ladies of the Night

Such an awesome art style! Great voice acting as well and you characterised each character really well :D The lack of music just adds to the creepiness. Great work man!!

noiserover responds:

Thanks!

Space Guthrie Space Guthrie

Loved this :) Great animation and art style!
I also heard about Red Bar from Yotam Perel :3

Mobile Mobile

This sounds great man! I love those drum rhythms, great job :D

Guns Blazing Guns Blazing

Heavy stuff dude. Love the sound of the guitar and that backing synth. You nailed the Sonic style and still brought some of your own personality in it. Great Job!

KillaMaaki responds:

Thanks :)

Battle Bravery Battle Bravery

Great job! You convey an awesome sense of urgency and tension perfect for a battle theme :)

Just one thing though, I think the fade out is a bit too long and there is a long silence at the end of the track.

But other than that, Well done dude :D

KillaMaaki responds:

Really? Thanks for that :D
Yeah, should have shortened up the fade to maybe two bars instead of four, and I meant to trim out the silence in Audacity before uploading (that's FL Studio being a pain in the butt and adding silence for no reason).

Inktober #26 Inktober #26

Feels like i just walked in on something... Nice work

linda-mota responds:

holy shit

Vlad the Impaler Vlad the Impaler

I really love the design and style! Great Work, dude

FuShark responds:

Thanks Egg, much appreciated!

Marked Marked